Policy key definitions:
“I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Applicita Ltd
“you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases. We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA425725
Lawful basis: Legitimate interests
- Where you are contacting Applicita to speak to our Solutions team or for any other enquiry, the ability to respond to your communication efficiently and effectively with you.
- Where you are applying for a job role, the ability to effectively analyse your suitability for that role and the quality of your application, and for us to communicate effectively with you. We may also keep these details on record so that we can keep you in mind for future opportunities
How we use the information we gather
We use the information you provide via our website:
- To discuss any queries or requirements you have;
- To follow-up with the most relevant information relating to your query; and
- To arrange next steps with you in relation to your enquiry.
We may use the information to:
- Improve our products and services;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
Sharing your information:
We do not share your information with any third parties..
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
We use the following cookies:
- _ga This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
- _gid This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is performing. The data collected includes the number of visitors , the source and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
- _gat This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
You can use a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by visiting here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout